This delicious and hearty fall salad serves as a perfect main or side dish featuring sweet potatoes, yams, beets, and a slightly sweet, fruit vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 50 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 Sweet Potato (yellow)
- 1 Yam (orange)
- 4 Beets
- 6 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil, divided
- 3 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Sel Gris), divided
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (Harvest Fig or Honey)
- 8 Cups Spinach
- Pumpkin Seeds or Pecans, for finishing
- Goat or Feta Cheese, for finishing
Nest is everything kitchen and coffee, We love what we do and want to share our passion. Nest is the place you call home.