1. Pre-heat the Memphis Wood Pellet Grill to 375 F.
2. Make a sauce by mixing the soy sauce, honey, minced ginger, minced garlic and hot sauce together. Toss the wings with half of this sauce.
3. Place wings on an aluminum foil-lined pan that has been sprayed generously with cooking oil making sure there is space separating each of the chicken wings.
4. Place on the middle of the lower rack inside the pre-heated Memphis and close the lid. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Baste the wings with the remaining sauce and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until the wings are crispy and the internal temperature has reached 165 F. Remove from the Memphis, sprinkle with the green onion garnish and serve immediately.
2 1/2 - 3 lbs. chicken wings
1/4 C soya sauce
1/2 C honey
2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and finely minced
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
Sriracha or hot sauce of your choice to taste
2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
Nest is everything kitchen and coffee, We love what we do and want to share our passion. Nest is the place you call home.